Wilson Bassmerizer Lure
The Wilson Bassmerizer Lure was first introduced in 1917. Wilson or the Hastings Sporting Goods Company out of Hastings, Michigan had been in business for a half dozen years by this point and had produced a handful of lures. The Bassmerizer is a no eyed, wooden lure, with a diving plane at each end at a different angle. Thus allowing the fisherman to attach at the line tie on either end to swim shallow or deeper upon retrieval. The antique lure has three belly treble hooks, two attached via screw eye cup rig hardware and the third attached via one of the line ties.