Trenton Mad Mouse Lure
The Trenton Mad Mouse Lure was first introduced in 1947. The Trenton Manufacturing Company was located in Covington Kentucky. The antique fishing lure used the eyes not only to adorn the lure. They were painted screws which secured the lire top the body. The mouse lure was roughly 2″ in length with a smaller size attached leader and line tie and a rounded fork diving plate and a pork rind tail. The lure only features a single treble hook secured to the middle section of the lure, and is held in by a surface type hardware. The Mad Mouse antique lure came in roughly 6 different colors over its life span.